Thursday, May 01, 2008

What the fuck is wrong with you people ?

Ahh, I think it has been a while since I wrote anything.

Lets see. Parliament sessions has started again.

But first thing first, there seems to be a lot of people out there, maybe only people that read and write blogs/websites/etc only. That seems to think BN did a hell of a good job actually. How did I came up with such a conclusion ? Well there is the usual, lets give the opposition 4-5 years and see how they fare, if they fuck up, we will just vote the other guys back in !

And then there is the other part in which whenever the oppositions started to have some small disagreement or conflict of interest, the people that voted for them, starts to regret ever voting for them.

And lastly, the worst kind, people that feels since they voted for the opposition and with their help, the opposition manage to win many seats, so the opposition better listen to them, or else back to point no. 1, vote back BN.

I have no regret whatsoever that I voted for the opposition. Even if they fuck up or not, I won't regret a bit. BN had never did me any favour as long as I can remember, so what the fuck do you want to vote back BN, just because the opposition cannot work together ? Think think think dickheads, BN ruled for 50 long fucking years, whatever differences in 50 year, they have learned to accept without asking.

This is 2 months, what the fuck do you expect ?

Put it this way, 3 different parties mean maybe no toeing the line.

No comments: