Thursday, March 06, 2008

1999 & 2008 are 2 totally different thing.

I have been watching DSAI videos on utube and I just have to raise my hats off to him, he is quite a speaker. Remarkable speaker, I wonder is there any politician that can match him in public speaking.

But one thing I am not convince though after attending DAP ceramahs, many Chinese voters still fell DSAI as that rioting guy in 1999. That is how they still portray him and BN is still cashing in on this.

Mahathir himself was expel from UMNO many years ago, our Bapa Kemerdekaan joined Semangat 46 in those days together with Hussein I think. When Mahathir was the 4th PM the Chinese didn't like him. He was seen as pro-Malays then.

Clinton had a sex scandal, Hilary is running for President. Everyone hated the Nazis then, people seem to like Schumacher & Scorpions just fine.

Like orang tua kata, itu cerita dulu, dulu lain, sekarang lain.

Everyone is given a second chance in life, It is how we do it now that matters.

No comments: