Saturday, June 24, 2006

more meme

i think i'll do a 3some instead of a 4some.

3 jobs I would stink at :

1. salesman - i cannot sell anything i wont buy my self
2. company secretary - current job
3. tax agent - current job

3 nicknames I made up for myself/or other people made it up for me :

1. duck
2. 4 hamsup low
3. 4 fei chai

3 movies I can watch over & over :

1. top gun
2. armageddon
3. wallstreet

3 things I love to do on weekends :

1. wake up early and enjoy my whole 24 hours
2. sleep late to enjoy my whole 24 hours
3. dont sleep at all to enjoy my whole 24 hours

3 alcoholic beverages I enjoy from time to time :

1. beer
2. beer
3. beer

3 fantastic destinations I would like to go to on vacation before I pass out :

1. rio de janeiro
2. las vegas
3. carribean

3 celebrities I would go on a Big Date with :

1. denise richards
2. shu qi
3. marion of 8tv

3 objects I could not live without :

1. toilet bowl
2. reading material while sitting on the toilet bowl
3. water

3 gadgets I do not have which I would quite like to have :

1. money making machine
2. ps3
3. high end pc

everybody has been tagged, so no need lah.

No comments: