Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spread some love around, lol!

As the title suggest....

.
.
.
.

This is a fucking sham for all you anti-pseudoviolence people.

If you think the great Yoda is capable of what the title says, your a shit and you can fuck off now.

If not, your still a shit. But your my kind of shit. Please proceed below for my genius post.

.
.
.
.

First, a news for you. This is my second last post. I had an agreement with Ducky that i will post 1 post per day, for 7 days in his blog. Just to test if anyone out there appreciates this type of art in writing and the appreciation of my genius posts! Of course the first part seems neither here nor there and the second part needs no proof. But anyway, i am out of here after tomorrow. After that you can have the sissy ass ducky for your lameass read in this blog.


ok. at this stage, i have been thinking for 20 minutes without any thing to write. Well i have told you all that you are my type of shit already. So it should be sufficient for you and lets call it a day here *inspiration*

,
,
,
BLOG READERS ARE HARD TO PLEASE SONS OF BITCHES.

Yeah thats what you are if youre reading this blog. I thought of calling it a day before remembering those SOB's who leave comments about how things should be done and all that!

I vaguely remember some comments posted that says my post is too violent, evil, that i got some beef against woman, politicians and etc.

The question is, am i doing some kind of school essay report and the readers are suppose to be the mentor or supervisor in which they are trying to grade or guide me?

Sometimes i get comments commending me for making a nice post and next a comment for my post having an evil sounding woman beating shit.

Now that i said what i want to say, the next person who gives a negative comment will get the YODA SUBMISSION HOLD applied to him/her. Which is the extension of the infamous and widely feared YODA HEADLOCK.

So after saying all this, my post tomorrow will redefine the whole standard of permissible decency of blogging. If youre not interested in this kind of shit, please dont come. Not for the faint hearted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

**speechless**

Yodaddy said...

I, the solitary one grants you the benefit of the doubt of this being NOT a negative comment!