Thursday, June 22, 2006

between world cup & sex

it was 3 in the morning and i was comfortably slouching on the floor watching the world cup final. with peanuts and beer i was contended. eyes on balls and cold sweet taste of lager on my lips. then from the corner of my eye i notice a figure appearing from the bedroom door. automatically my eyes roll over to the new picture present before me. she was leaning against the wall, hair all tangled up, she had a thin layer of clothing covering her top she call her night gown and a very short shorts that hardly cover her ass. fingers on her lips then toying with her tongue. her other hand was caressing her exposed naval while slowly moving towards her bosom. i gulped down my 5% and tossed it a side. while trying to keep one eye on the ball and the other one on the live ball, my eyes started to look like a cockeye.

while looking cockeyed, i notice she is now on all four crawling slowly towards me. from the frontal view i could see her her valley between her breast and started to feel some camping activity below my waist. i looked at the valley, i look at the 29", i look back at the valley, it was too closed now, no valley, just her head, slowly, she pulled my boxers down and heaven, eye on ball, beer in my mouth and a Bj at 3 in the morning, what more can you ask for ?

then she started to kiss upwards from navel, to my chest, then to my neck, now i knew what is going to happen next. hot fucking. and very soon. not that i'm not in the mood. i'm very in the mood, but this is the world cup. it doesnt happen every year. its a once in every 4 years thing. and this is going to be a super match. do or die. what is it going to be ? sex or world cup ?

soon her lips found my lips and she was slurping beer out of my mouth. i tried to keep my eye on the screen, but found it difficult to keep up with her. she took her top off and pushed my face into her bosom. now my view is completely block. and i cant see a damn thing. damn all of a sudden i heard goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. fuck i miss a goal, i pushed her aside and open my eyes, damn its 5am already and i have slept through the entire world cup final !

hahahaha, i guess this is what happen to you if you are married with small kids and you dont have regular sex with your wife. you can only dream about it. hahahaha. this reminds me, i would need to apply leave for the world cup final on 9 july.

but if i had to choose, between sex or world cup final, i'll go for the sex. yes world cup 4 years once and there is always the repeat. wife feeling all horny and wanting to fuck me, once in a very long while with no repeat. choose wisely.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

small kids can stay in the room coz they dunno wat is sex....u dun wanna doing steamy hot sex without ur small kids within ur sites rite...

Wingz said...

gimme sex anytime!!!!

Ryudiculous said...

Oh wow... this situation has never crossed my mind...

inevitable said...

Hahahaa....
Tai lei sei, patutla that survey Malaysian men only have an average 3.3 times of sex per month! cos they dream about it more than doing it!

ducky said...

1. anom - unlike adults, small kids tends do wake up and search for their mama, inside or outside the room !

2. wingz - come world cup final i know which to choose.

3. -r.k- - well now you can thank ducky and ponder upon it.

4. inevitable - oi married couples with little kids got little time to fuck lah. my average is not even close to 3.3 times. its more like 0 or 1, or 1/2.

rainbow angeles said...

LOL!! u make inevitable think 10x whether to get married or not... liuliu lohh...

inevitable said...

angel, tiu... if i get marry also, i fuck like a rabbit ok, not like mr donald duck here... hahaha

ducky said...

oi encik, last time i also fuck like hamster lah. but after you have kids, you be fucking with your lovely fingers only! aha..aha..aha

like dat everyone marry angel lor hor ? have mood all day long. married ppl can apply huh ?

Anonymous said...

arghh.. error error... i can't choose.