Tuesday, May 30, 2006

why i write what i write

it is good to know that what you are writing ppl are reading, one way to know that for sure, is when ppl leave a comment. there are several reasons of course why ppl want to leave a comment at your blog if you are a gamen basher like me and yoda, they dont agree, most of the time.

blogger like ahpek, ppl leave comments to praise his post. angel, because she is so likeble and nice. vincent, to screw him. kennysia ? i have no fucking idea.

of late since i'm all pro gamen basher, i've been labeled "ppl like this" i dont really know for sure, what does it mean by that. i've been also called, stupid, idiot, noobs, mouth bigger than brain, etc. i actually dont give a rat ass, what ppl call me, and to react to such name calling is only to acknowledge that you are what they call you. someone actually went to some trouble to register a username such called ducky the paedophile.

if you must ask why, i write the way i write, is because, what i write is not all bullshit. it can be true to a certain point of view if you bother. i just want to share a different side that i see and imagine, when i read/see/hear something. everyone dont have the same opinion on the same things that they see. so the bottom line is a matter of opinion. and it is good to share that different opinion.

well to have hate comments, only mean one thing. ppl actually read ducky. what confuse me is why my hate comments comes from anonymous. i mean if you feel strongly enough to voice your disagreement, then you should at least have a name other than the infamous anom.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep on writing the way you do. just to let you know, i do read your blog :)

btw. i tagged you on a meme about 2 hours before you posted this :)

Wingz said...

i read your blog 2 ... err.. sometimes 3 or 4 ...

ducky said...

wow to know that fat4 and wingz read my blog, its an honour.

thanks for the support fat4 & wingz.

inevitable said...

I read your blog too but me ikan bilis only

ducky said...

anchovies or anything smaller than that is fine with me. i have no complain. ducky also more or less like anchovy only mah.

Anonymous said...

A lot of people write bullshit too, so it's not as if you are alone, unique or original.

Yodaddy said...

whoah ducky. this guy before me must be your biggest fan

rainbow angeles said...

i read your blog bcos u make me laugh... ok, not everytime, but sometimes.

and now i still gonna continue reading your blog bcos u say angel is so likeable and nice... :D

a n g e l h e a r t y o u

Anonymous said...

I don't read blogs. Today was my first time in your blog and I can tell you that I was literally rolling on the floor laughing on the way you write. I was brought up by my parents to be hush hush about the gamen and malays or I will get into trouble. Fuck those who cannot accept who you are and keep this blog alive, coz I will be back for more.

ducky said...

dear timid mouse,

glad i amuse you. but dont take what i write too seriously. most of the time its just for kicks, but i doubt i am still funny now. lost my laughing potions along the way.