Thursday, May 18, 2006

i i i

time to do home work, this one no need ping lah. inspired by ahpek.

i am a fucking man
i just now thought of fucking grace park
i said fuck you
i want to fuck katharine mcphee
i wish to fuck scarlett johanson
i hate mother fuckers
i miss fucking
i fear of not fucking
i hear my neighbour's daughter fucking
i wonder i can fuck as loud as my neighbour's daughter
i regret i didnt fuck my neighbour's daughter
i am not fucking right now
i sing fucking songs
i cry when i fuck
i am not always fucking
i made 3 fucking times
i write fucking blogs
i confused my fucking self
i need to fuck real bad
i should be fucking everyday
i start fucking in the morning
i finish fucking in the night
i tag walski and yoda

4 comments:

Walski69 said...

To answer your question, no, I'm not into tagging, but I'll take up the challenge anyway...

Yodaddy said...

why you tag me?
ok i do it here..

I dont do fucking meme....

finish. Thank you.

rainbow angeles said...

when u hear yr neighbour's daughter f-ing, u got *toinkkk*??? LOL!

wat u mean by you made 3 f-king times...made wat??

ducky said...

toinkkk ??? i was already cumming the 2nd time !!!

3 f-king times, i cum 3 times !