Monday, April 03, 2006

am i getting paranoid ?

it could be nothing, but maybe i need to leave the country soon ?

one of my last 20 visitors, had this.

Referrer: bookmark
Organisation: Pejabat Setiausaha Kerajaan Negeri Pahang
Entry page: http://apkniah.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_apkniah_archive.html
Nr. of visits: 4 (Returning visitor)

should i be packing my bags and get a headstart first ? or is it just someone working there just checking out my blog ?

i like to think of the later, but my heart dont seem to say so.

so if suddenly ducky goes missing, yoda you better inform them what have happen.

or izzit i'm getting paranoid.

you tell me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! takut ka??

Howsy said...

Haiya...I got a visit from PDRM b4 and some UK Parliament MPs also...

inevitable said...

wash your butt and prepare for kamunting. i'll send u bekal

ducky said...

ok guys, this is it, see you angel, see you ahpek, see you inevitable, see you yoda, see you howsy. remember to light a candle for me.
bye-bye

Admin said...

bye....enjoy your stay...