Monday, August 01, 2005

the mighty dua nao ?



strong man he is dua nao, but all the long hours with Jedi Master Aenon Jurtis...

Jedi Master Aenon Jurtis:Size matters not. Look at me. Judge my dick by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is my hand, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it erect. Its cum surrounds us and binds us. Horny beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the cum around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, your dick, my dick everywhere, yes. Even between my dick and your ass.


dua nao was much confuse all the time, being all powerful and all couldnt decide which super hero was he.

why would you say all this anger with dlg, the truth...

Dua Nao: Master Aenon, did DLG fuck me?
Jedi Master Aenon Jurtis: Rest I need. Yes, rest.
Dua Nao: Master Aenon, I must know.
Jedi Master Aenon Jurtis: Yes he fucked you indeed.


dua nua tried acting, but somehow the lingo dont quite fit

Dua Nao: I am wondering, why are you here?
Cartman: Damn, shit, respect my fuckin' authority! I'm fucking looking for fucking someone.
Dua Nao: Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm?
Cartman: Yes (zaps him)!, Dog shit Taco (Zaps him again)!
Dua Nao: Help you I can. Yes, mmmm.
Cartman: Try this on for size. Blood-drenched, frozen tampon popsicle!
I don't fucking think so. I'm looking for a fucking great warrior.
Dua Nao: Ohhh. Great warrior.
[laughs and shakes his head]
Dua Nao: Wars not make one great.
Cartman: Okay.Not. Fuck, shit, cock, ass, dildo, boner, bitch, pussy, butthole,
Dua Nao: (try to swear) I cannot teach the fucker. The fucker has no patience. Much anger in him. Like his father.

No comments: